.EXAMINATION NOTICE NO.06/2012-ENGG.
ENGINEERING SERVICES EXAMINATION, 2012
UNION PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS 09.04.2012
1. CANDIDATES TO ENSURE THEIR ELIGIBILITY FOR THE EXAMINATION:
The candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
Mere issue of e-Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission. Commission take up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test.
2. HOW TO APPLY
Candidates are required to apply Online only by using the website www.upsconline.nic.in. Brief instructions are given in Appendix-II. Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website.
3. LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS :
The Online Applications can be filled upto 9th April, 2012 till 11.59 PM after which the link will be disabled.
4. The eligible candidates shall be issued an e-Admission Certificate three weeks before the commencement of the examination. The e-Admission Certificate will be made available in the UPSC website [www.upsc.gov.in] for downloading by candidates. No Admission Certificate will be sent by post. All the applicants are requested to provide valid & active e-mail i.d. while filling up Online application form as the commission may use electronic mode for contacting them.
5. PENALTY FOR WRONG ANSWERS (in Objective Type Papers) :
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
6. FACILITATION COUNTER AND WEBSITE FOR GUIDANCE OF CANDIDATES :
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc., candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near Gate ‘C’ of its campus in person or over Telephone Nos.011-23385271/011-23381125/011- 23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs. The Commission also has Website at address : www.upsc.gov.in over which the candidates can obtain details of the examination as well as information about registration of their applications, venue of the examination and results etc.
7. SPECIAL INSTRUCTIONS :
Candidates are advised to read carefully “Special Instructions to the Candidates for Conventional Type Tests and Objective Type Tests” (Appendix III Part A and
Part B). For both writting and marking answers in the OMR sheet [Answer Sheet] in objective type papers, candidates must use either black or blue ball pen only.
Pens with any other colours are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or ink pen.
8. MOBILE PHONES NOT PERMITTED :
(a) Mobiles phones, pagers or any other communication devices are not allowed inside the premises where the examination is being conducted. Any infringement of these instructions shall entail disciplinary action including ban from future examinations.
(b) Candiates are advised in their own interest not to bring any of the banned items including mobile phones/pagers or any valuable/costly items to the venue of the examination, as arrangements for safekeeping cannot be assured. Commission will not be responsible for any loss in this regard.
For More Information